Monday, March 14, 2022

Developing Content- Table of Contents


    I did the same thing as my cover page and made a template for the table of contents so that when I got my images I could quickly just add them in an move on to the next step. For the images I was between a picture of a mangrove and this picture of a bridge. I decided to go with the picture of the bridge because I felt that you couldn’t really tell what the mangrove picture was with the white column covering half of it. 




    The next thing I worked on was the color pallet for this page. I thought the black was a little harsh and a bit out of place since on the cover all my text was white. I came up with two different options for my text colors. The first was a combination of a white background and dark grey/blue subheadings and black text. And the second was a dark grey/blue background with white writing.


    When it came down to text written down on the page, I chose 4 different spreads that I wanted to highlight and I wrote a little description for each one so the reader would be aware of what each one was about.

Page 1- What’s in my beach bag- Take a look into local South Florida celebrity, Abigail Fosters beach bag go-to’st
Page 17- The best spots to visit in South Florida-The most picture worthy and adventure filled spots you have to visit in South Florida
Page 26- Deep Sea Swimwear- A new brand of bikinis that is eco-friendly, affordable and size inclusive 
Page 32- What kind of traveler are you?- Ever wonder what category you would fit into as a traveler? Take this quiz to find out!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project

 Below is my final Magazine-