Keeping Up With Katie
Monday, March 14, 2022
Developing Content- Double Page Spread
For my double page spread, I am going to highlight three different locations in South Florida for people to visit. I am going to include, Key Largo, Jupiter and Deerfield Beach.
Deerfield Beach Pictures-
Jupiter Pictures-
Key Largo Pictures-
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Project
Below is my final Magazine-
Feedback Focus Group
I asked the people in my class for their opinions on what looks the best out of my options. Out of the table of contents options, the...
Developing Content- Double Page Spread
For my double page spread, I am going to highlight three different locations in South Florida for people to visit. I am going to include, K...
Developing Content-Cover Page
I had already made a template for what I wanted my cover page to look like earlier in the planning stage, so when finalizing it, I copy...
No comments:
Post a Comment