Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Picking Images



 On shooting day, I took over 700 photos between my phone and the camera I was using. Over the next few days I went through and sorted through the images and started to pull the best from the different locations we visited. I kept the images with the best lighting, poses and angles of the image to ensure I get the best pictures for my magazine.

 For example:

The lighting in the image is to dark. The sun was hidden behind the clouds and both models appear to not be as highlighted as they now blend in with the background without any light.

In this image, the lighting was a little off still and the pose is to off guard. I would prefer to go with a photo that has a bit more structure to it in the magazine. 


I like this a lot more for the magazine. The lighting is a lot brighter and while it still isn’t perfect I can edit it to make it look more naturally bright easier then the other images. In the image they also look a lot for posed then some of the others. It gives the magazine a more editorial look which is what I was hoping for. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project

 Below is my final Magazine-