Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Magazine Cover Rough Draft

 

    Here is a rough draft of what I would like my cover for the magazine to look like. This is not an image I have taken, it is pulled from online. This weekend I will begin taking photos for the magazine, and hopefully get a nice cover image. 

Some elements included on the cover include:
-Issue # in the top left corner
-Price ($15.00) written in top right corner
-"THE WAVE" written in the middle of the page in white  ("the" smaller and vertical)
-Slogan idea of "For the adventurers soul" written below the title
-Column separation lines to add some blocking in at the bottom of the page
-Larger page numbers above the page content title
-Main spread content ideas written in white at the bottom of the page


What I still need to work on for the cover:
- Retake cover image 
- Come up with more clever names for the spread ides
- Brainstorm more slogan ideas
- Figure out models for cover

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project

 Below is my final Magazine-