Friday, February 4, 2022

Magazine Timeline

 


       This next few weeks on school days I plan to continue to work on my blog posts so that I can hit the 30 post goal by the deadline. The 12th I plan to scout out a few locations to take pictures and figure out what time of day I should visit each location to get the best lighting. The 19-21 since it is a long weekend, I am planning on starting to take my pictures. Since one of my double page spreads is about different locations to visit I am going to need more then one photo session to capture all the different places with good lighting. I also have the following weekend scheduled to wrap up taking pictures and finish any other shots I have to take. Starting March I hope to edit my pictures and finishing composing the articles and the rest of the magazine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project

 Below is my final Magazine-